Installation can be done in two different methods,
- Run from the executable binary bundles
- Run it as a container
- Disk Space: ~100 MiB
- Memory(RAM): ~50 MiB
- InfluxDB - used as a metric store
- Docker or any container orchestration (if you plan to run MyController container image)
- MongoDB - can be used as a configuration store
Migrating MyController from 1.x to MyController 2.0
- MyController 2.0 is completely redesigned.
- You can not migrate from 1.x to 2.0
- However for sometime you can run 1.x and 2.0 simultaneously and migrate your configurations manually
- If you are using MySensors serial port to connect your sensors, use 2mqtt to share your sensors network to both 1.x and 2.0
Install MyController Server
Was this page helpful?
Last modified January 6, 2022: update github repo url (a311392)